- The dates of workshops will be announced soon.
- Total participants of each workshop will be maximum 30 people.
- Participants who register first to workshop will have high priority.
- Workshop registrations will start soon
- Workshops are free (no registration fee will be requested for attending the workshops)
It will be coordinated by HITMER
WORKSHOP-I: Ligand-based virtual screening-Neural Network-Based QSAR Modeling
WEDNESDAY (14 DECEMBER 2022) 10:00-12:00 BAU Göztepe Campus (Sahrayı Cedid Mah. Batman Sok. No:66, Kadıköy, İstanbul)
Ligand-based virtual screening: Neural Network-Based QSAR Modeling
The use of machine learning approaches and deep learning in recent years in medicinal chemistry has shown promising results in addressing various problems in drug discovery. In this workshop, we will build neural network-based QSAR models and we will use these models to predict the activities of a set of ligand library (external test set).
WORKSHOP-II: Target-driven based Drug Repurposing -Ligand Docking
WEDNESDAY (14 DECEMBER 2022) 13:00-15:00 BAU Göztepe Campus (Sahrayı Cedid Mah. Batman Sok. No:66, Kadıköy, İstanbul)
Target-driven based Drug Repurposing: Ligand Docking
It is noteworthy that the method known as drug repurposing has become less costly in terms of both time and resources. Since the most of the preclinic and clinical studies including pharmacokinetic and toxicological studies of approved or compounds in clinical investigation phases have been already tested, they require less time to make them suitable for new indications. In this workshop we will perform a virtual drug repurposing study.
WORKSHOP-III: Data-Mining and Pathway Analysis (MetaCore, Upto 3 days evaluation license will be provided for the participants)
WEDNESDAY (14 DECEMBER 2022) 15:00-17:00 BAU Göztepe Campus (Sahrayı Cedid Mah. Batman Sok. No:66, Kadıköy, İstanbul)
Clarivate Analytics Workshop: The Drug Discovery Journey from Early Discovery to Clinical Trials
- The Cortellis Suite: Drug Discovery and Clinical Trials
- Metacore: Biology and Early Discovery
- Decision Resources: Research Landscape and Epidemiology
- CMR: Clinical Trials Data Customized
A hands-on workshop with a demo. Complete understanding of how they can help your research.
- Hands-on guided workshop, build competency and confidence in using Cortellis Solutions
- Understand how Clarivate’s Cortellis Solution Suite can benefit your research project
- Request free institutional trail-access to select Cortellis products